Sunday, May 23, 2010

1/3 of the way throughÜ

I am officially 1/3 of the way through the graduate program! It's going to be a tough week since I am still recovering from a grueling finals week and need to jump right back into it on Monday, but I had a very nice awards banquet on Friday, where I got an award for outstanding student leadership. Of course, my proud hubby took lots of pictures!


We have tried to fill this weekend with relaxing and fun events to get some small feeling of "summer." We are thoroughly enjoying our new barbecue and trying to have lots of reasons to have people over and grill, we have also been enjoying our time outdoors running and cycling through the beautiful trails of Irvine, and Derek took me out on a date night after my last final to eat at Boston's overlooking the lighthouse (where we ate and were the night he proposed).





Oh, and I've already began to develop my list of activities for my few weeks off in August (11 is a good start):

1.Visit relatives in Oregon
2. Camp in Sequoia
3. See my nieces and nephews
4. Spend time with Kay and Michael
5. Lots of trips to Disneyland
6. SLEEP
7. Beach
8. Sea World
9. Glen Ivy for Christina's birthday
10. Plan/have Ashleen's Bridal Shower
11. Plan a celebration cruise for next August!

1 comments:

Kristina said...

Yeah for being 1/3 of the way done! And I'm definitely looking forward to lots of #4!!!!