Sunday, August 29, 2010

Summer!

This summer was short but very eventful! Only having 4 weeks off made it quite difficult to do everything I wanted to do but I think I packed it full with ALMOST everything I wanted to do. I made a list a few months ago:

1.Visit relatives in Oregon
2. Camp in Sequoia
3. See my nieces and nephews
4. Spend time with Kay and Michael
5. Lots of trips to Disneyland
6. SLEEP
7. Beach
8. Sea World
9. Glen Ivy for Christina's birthday
10. Plan/have Ashleen's Bridal Shower
11. Plan a celebration cruise for next August!

Didn't get to do #1 or #2...but we had a fun time camping in Santa Barbara:















































#3:Got to spend some quality time with my nieces and nephews (although I always want more!)












#4:Had a fun week with Kay and Michael with fun adventures at the park and beach
#5:Made it to Disneyland a couple of times... got picked to attend a research session and they paid Derek $100 (first time I've EVER walked out of Disney with more money than I went in with!)






















#6: Yep.
#7: Yep.
#8: Maybe January...
#9: " "
#10: Ashleen's shower was a success! What amazing women she has in her life!
























...also had my first adventure in fondant cake-making...



<--------6 hours later, tada!
















#11: Still deciding between Alaska, Hawaii, or Australia?

1 comments:

Kristina said...

you're going on almost a year without a post! This is my official request :)